Coding and Marking System
Contact Sales at Lead Tech Team
What should we pay attention to when choosing a printer? Next, please tell us the 7 points of attention that need to be combined when purchasing inkjet printers:
1. Printing effect: The printing fonts are required to be clear and beautiful, and can meet the requirements of printing. Number of printing lines required.
2. Inkjet coding speed: The inkjet printer must be able to meet the production speed of the production line, especially for high-speed beverage, beer and other industries. If the inkjet printer speed cannot match it, Will bring losses to production.
3. Stability: The machine should be stable and have a low failure rate.
4. The operation and maintenance are simple and convenient: the operation interface is easy to grasp, and the daily maintenance such as replacing the ink solvent is simple and quick.
5. Fast service speed: No matter how high-end equipment is, problems such as machine aging and malfunction will occur. If the service speed or service quality is not timely and complete, the loss will be caused Is huge. Therefore, when purchasing cij printers, we must pay attention to quality while paying attention to service speed and standard requirements.
6. The environmental adaptability of the inkjet printer: the fully sealed shell and high protection level can adapt to the harsh production environment.
7. Select the inkjet printer according to the characteristics of the industry. The inkjet printer is divided into small character inkjet printer, large character cij printer, micro-character inkjet printer, and high-resolution inkjet printer. , Laser cij printers, among which the more commonly used cij printers are small character inkjet printers.
Factory Technology Co., Ltd. reminds us that we must combine the above criteria when purchasing inkjet printers, and choose inkjet printers with good cost performance that suit our own conditions.