Features and advantages of laser marking machine and applicable industries
The characteristics and advantages of laser marking machine and applicable industries
The characteristics and advantages of laser marking machine What are the characteristics and advantages? Today, the editor will introduce to you:
The laser marking machine uses a laser beam to make permanent marks on the surface of various materials. The effect of marking is to expose deep-seated materials through the evaporation of surface materials, or to 'carve' traces through chemical and physical changes in surface materials caused by light energy, or to burn off some materials through light energy to show the pattern to be etched ,Word.
Features of laser marking machine:
1. It can process most metal and non-metal materials.
2. The laser is processed with non-mechanical 'tools
3. The laser beam is very thin, so that the consumption of processed materials is small.
4. During processing, it will not generate X-rays like electron beam bombardment and other processing methods, nor will it be interfered by electric and magnetic fields.
5. The operation is simple, the use of computer numerical control technology can realize automatic processing, can be used for high-speed and high-efficiency processing of parts on the production line, and can be used as a part of the flexible processing system.
6. The precision workbench can be used for fine micromachining.
7. Use a microscope or camera system to observe or monitor the condition of the processed surface.
8. It can pass through light-transmitting materials (such as quartz and glass) to process its internal parts.
9. You can use prisms and mirror systems (for Nd:YAG lasers can also use fiber optic light guide systems) to focus the beam on the inner surface or inclined surface of the workpiece for processing.
10. It can mark barcodes, numbers, characters, patterns and other signs.
11. The line width of these marks can be as small as 12mm, and the line depth can be up to 10mm or less, so it can mark the surface of parts with 'millimeter-level' dimensions.
Advantages of laser marking machine:
1. It has the advantages of fast speed, high precision, good quality, and small deformation, which greatly improves the product appearance and brand effect;p>
2. It has a wide range of applications, almost any material can be engraved, marked, and coded;
3. There is no need to open a mold, computer editing, convenient deformation, not limited by output, greatly Shorten the development cycle of new products and reduce development costs;
4. Simple to use, any employee can learn the normal operation process of laser equipment in a short time;
5. Protect the environment, There is no product that is unfavorable to the environment, and further profit value is created on the basis of environmental friendliness;
6. It can mark a variety of materials and shapes on the surface without unstable operation, etc. Many situations.
The marking operation of laser marking machine is suitable for a wide range of materials, and it can be used on almost all materials. Laser marking is widely used in the following industries:
1. Electronic communication components industry: resistors, capacitors, chips, keyboards, transparent buttons, electronic enclosures, wall switch panels, optical cables, cables, printed circuit boards , Mobile phone shells, MP3, MP4 shells, etc.
2. Auto parts: pistons, piston rings, gears, shafts, bearings, clutches, lights, etc.
3. Mechanical components: bearings, gears, standard parts, motors, etc.
4. Instruments and meters: panels, signs, precision instruments, metal watch cases, watch bottoms, spectacle frames, etc.
5. Hardware tools: knives, tools, measuring tools, cutting tools, scissors, screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, stainless steel cutlery, fitness equipment, stainless steel products, zipper heads, buttons, luggage buckles, belt buckles, Carabiner etc.
6. Daily necessities: crafts, zippers, key buttons, etc.
7. The label tag industry: equipment labels, signs, badges, pencil case trophies and other medals, mobile phone chains, etc.
8. Gift industry: metal gifts, advertising gifts, fountain pens, fountain pens, pen holders, lighters, smoking sets, stainless steel cups, vacuum flasks, Switzerland, nail clippers, keychains, gift watches, tin tea cans, tin Covers, tin disks, U disks, notebooks, business card cases, tableware, etc.
9. Wood craft industry: wooden crafts, calligraphy and painting reproduction and table decoration, furniture craft decoration, etc.
10. Packaging bottle cap industry: inner and outer packaging such as tobacco, food, medicine, cosmetics, metal bottle caps, cans, etc.
To sum up, it is the introduction, characteristics, and advantages of laser marking machine. If you have any other knowledge about laser marking, you can consult the logo engineer: p>
Finding a reliable solution for the cij printer expiry date printing machine not only supports operation of the entire system but also enhance the beauty of your workplace.
LEAD TECH Technology Co., Ltd. builds value for our investors through the strength of our customers’ satisfaction and by consistently producing superior operating results.
The manufacturing industry is changing fast, so, for LEAD TECH Technology Co., Ltd., being able to pivot and adapt as the marketplace shifts is imperative.
Though the cost of these sustainability initiatives as cij printer can be high, harnessing the power of an ethical supply chain to appeal to conscientious consumers can be a smart move both ethically and financially.