Features of barcode printer
Nowadays, the use of bar code printers is increasing. What are the characteristics of bar code printers that make the development of bar code printers so rapid.
1. The operation is simple and easy to use.
It is very easy to make the barcode symbol of the barcode printer, and the scanning operation is simple and easy, even a novice can easily use it.
2. Barcode printer input is fast and information collection speed is fast
The keyboard input speed of ordinary computer is 100 characters/minute, and the speed of using barcode scanning to input information is keyboard input 20 times faster.
Using the keyboard to input data, the error rate is 1%, while using optical character recognition technology, the error rate is about 1 in 10,000. The barcode scanning input method is used, and the error rate is only millionth.
4. Barcode printers are flexible and practical
As a means of identification, barcode symbols can be used alone, and can also be combined with barcode printers, barcode scanners, collection circuits and other barcode equipment The recognition system realizes automatic recognition. At the same time, manual keyboard input can also be realized when there is no automatic identification device.
5. The barcode printer has a greater degree of freedom.
The relative position of the reader device and the barcode label has a much greater degree of freedom. Barcodes usually only express information in one-dimensional direction. The information displayed on the same barcode is the same and continuous.
In this way, even if the label is partially lacking, you can still enter the correct information from the normal part.
6. The cost of identification symbols in the automatic barcode identification system and the cost of barcode equipment are very low, especially for barcode symbols, especially in the case of mass printing, which will not bring much additional cost.< /p>