Fiber laser marking machine tutorial | operation method
The mechanism of fiber laser marking is to use a fiber laser with a wavelength of 1064 nm. After the laser beam is focused, a high temperature of thousands or even tens of thousands of degrees can be generated at the focus, making it possible to process almost all materials. Laser marking is the use of laser beams to engrave permanent marks on the surface of various substances. The effect of marking is to expose the deep material through the evaporation of the surface material, or to 'engrave' traces through the chemical and physical changes of the surface material caused by the action of light energy, showing the graphics and text to be etched. The following editor will lead you to learn: fiber laser marking machine tutorial | operation method.
1. Clean the work surface before starting the machine, and check whether the fiber laser marking machine is safely grounded;
2. Take off the protective cover of the field mirror on the laser galvanometer, Turn on the smoke exhaust system and aim at the workbench;
3. Turn on the computer first, then turn on the red light, galvanometer, and laser in sequence. Double-click on the desktop to open EZCAD2.7.6; (emergency stop switch, only used in emergencies such as failure and electric shock)
4. Create a new text document or QR code or open the file to select the file—— Open - select the file to be marked (the file suffix is u200bu200b.ezd), fix the tooling of the workpiece to be marked directly below the galvanometer, and place the workpiece to be marked;
5. Aim Alignment, click the 'red light (F1)' button with the mouse, the laser head emits a red box and shoots it on the marking part, and the two-dimensional worktable is adjusted to the position to be marked. After adjustment, click 'red light' again. Press the button to turn off the red light, and then fix the tooling again;
6. Focus to find the focus, place the focus sheet at the place to be marked (basically the same height), and adjust the height of the laser head by shaking the handle. When the word Z printed by the beam on the focus film is clear, when the laser is bright, the focusing is completed; parameter adjustment, including the number of processing, speed, power, frequency and filling type, try several times to select the effect you are satisfied with;
7. Click 'Marking (F2)' to start the marking work (marking multiple workpieces can be repeated several times). After the marking is completed, first exit the marking software EZCAD2.7.6, and turn off the laser, galvanometer, red light, and computer at one time (just the opposite of the boot sequence). Cut off the power supply, put on the protective cover of the galvanometer, and clean the work surface.
The above is introduced by the editor of Laser Technology Co., Ltd.: For the first time marking a marked part, the graphics and marking parameters should be saved as files on the inner page, and the laser head and marking should be measured. The height of the surface can be directly called up in the next production to match the height to mark the work.
If you are looking for an effective and safe way to take care of expiry date printing machine, then cij printer date printing machine are the best bet.
LEAD TECH Technology Co., Ltd. supports these goals with a corporate philosophy of adhering to the highest ethical conduct in all its business dealings, treatment of its employees, and social and environmental policies.
Many business owners and professionals use services like LEAD TECH Technology Co., Ltd. to stay on top of manufacturing industry, monitor products’ quality and keep an eye on competitors.
cij printer is one of the best products sold in the market today.