How does one item and one code achieve anti-counterfeiting traceability?
The anti-counterfeiting traceability system for food, medicine, and agricultural products is the most effective solution to protect brands and combat counterfeiting. Whether in terms of responding to the market's response speed, connecting end consumers, logistics tracking, and distribution channel management, the one-item one-code anti-counterfeiting traceability system has played a vital role.
One thing one code anti-counterfeiting traceability system is a concern of many enterprises and consumers. Especially in the food and agricultural products industry, how to realize the anti-counterfeiting and traceability function of one item and one code?
The use of one item, one code and anti-counterfeiting traceability can reduce the damage caused by counterfeiting and counterfeiting, and effectively find and combat the system. Fake and counterfeit gangs enhance corporate brand value in an all-round way.
The anti-counterfeiting traceability system assigns a unique QR code to each product as a unique identification of the product. Through the consumer's scanning code, the product information can be automatically obtained on the mobile phone system, real-time understanding of the origin of the product, and timely countermeasures.
What is the function of the one-item one-code anti-counterfeiting traceability system?
1. The inventory of the product can be well grasped;
2. It can be very good Real-time understanding of the sales situation is conducive to customization and adjustment of marketing strategies;
3. It can be traced to the product;
4. You can inquire about the problem of market fleeing goods , And can warn in advance the areas where there is a possibility of fleeing goods.
5. It can allow enterprises to avoid inventory backlog, which is conducive to logistics and warehousing management, and allows various regions to exchange goods, exchange goods, return goods, etc. at any time;
6. Use anti-counterfeiting traceability system It allows companies to have a good grasp of the circulation of products in the market, and allows products to be standardized in the company's customized areas.