Regular maintenance extends printer life and uptime
1. The daily maintenance procedures of the inkjet printer, in order to prolong the service life of the inkjet printer, improve the equipment utilization rate and the integrity rate, and reduce the failure time, the daily use of the inkjet printer should be noted:
1. Because the ink and diluent used by the inkjet printer are very easy to burn and explode, and the explosion power is particularly strong, the inkjet printer must be placed in a well-ventilated place, away from fire sources, flames and sparks.
2. Do not leave solvent tanks, ink tanks or rags and scraps soaked in ink, cleaning agent beside the printer.
3. Do not smoke near the printer, hang 'No Smoking' and 'Flammable Ink' signs near the printer.
4. Place a halide or carbon dioxide fire extinguisher near the printer (up to 10 meters away).
5. Since the dry ink is particularly flammable and explosive, the surface of the printer must be kept clean.
2. Precautions for the electrical connection of the printer:
1. When connected to a 220V single-phase power supply (including ground wire), a standard three-pin plug must be used to connect to a fixed, installed on a grounded electrical outlet.
2. The connection of the ground wire must comply with the relevant national regulations. If the ground wire is in poor contact, it may cause damage to the main board of the printer or cause other potential dangers.
Three, daily maintenance precautions:
1. It is absolutely forbidden to wear contact lenses when using the ink, additives and cleaning agents of the cij printer.
2. When adding ink and additives and cleaning, it is recommended to use anti-solvent gloves and protective glasses.
The daily maintenance process of the inkjet printer is as follows. The main maintenance of the cij printer is the maintenance of the nozzle:
1) Ink update: the hand valve of the recovery tank is in the open position. When the ink is updated, the printer opens the pressure valve and the return valve at the same time. After the pressurized ink enters the spray chamber, a part of it is still ejected from the nozzle and recovered from the recovery tank, but most of it is directly recovered from the return valve. The ink circulates rapidly in the machine lines.
2) Solvent inhalation: Before performing this operation, the hand valve of the recovery tank should be closed. After the solvent inhalation is performed, the machine will close the pressure valve and open the return valve, and the negative pressure will be recovered through the return valve in the spray chamber. At this time, the cleaning agent should be flushed at the nozzle, and the cleaning agent will be sucked into the spray chamber by the negative pressure in the spray chamber to dissolve the dry ink blocked at the nozzle.
3) Open the nozzle: After the nozzle is opened, the printer will alternately switch the pressure valve and the return valve. When the pressure valve is open and the return valve is closed, there is a maximum ink pressure in the spray chamber, and the pressure valve is open to return. When the valve is also open, the pressure in the spray chamber decreases. When the pressure valve is closed and the return valve is opened, the pressure in the spray chamber is negative pressure. This changing pressure creates a pressure shock at the nozzle, opening up a clogged nozzle. At the same time, the hand valve of the recovery tank can also be closed and the cleaning agent can be flushed to the nozzle. When there is negative pressure in the spray chamber, the effect is the same as that of solvent inhalation.
4) Adjust the ink line: Note: There are 3 to 4 continuous '1's displayed stably in normal condition:
Example: 00111100; 11000011 Normal
00000000 ;00101100 Abnormal
Fourth, the printer shuts down for a long time
Any time, no matter the length of time, as long as the printer is shut down within a week Start up and run 2 times, and open the ink line for at least one hour to continue running or ink renewal, so that several short downtimes can be used instead of long downtimes.
1) The downtime of the printer is 8-15 days: clean the throat/nozzle once.
2) The printer is down for more than 15 days: the printer must be drained/cleaned at this time. This operation can be done either manually or with automated cleaning tools.
3) Startup after long-term shutdown, startup of the printer after shutdown for 8-15 days
1. Open the recovery tank
2. Start the sprayer Code machine
3. If necessary, check the stability of the ink line.
4. Ink update for 5 minutes. Shutdown This operation specifically includes three processes: emptying the ink passage, replacing the ink filter core, and refilling the ink.
4) Startup of the printer for more than 15 days
This operation includes 3 processes: emptying the ink passage, replacing the ink filter core, and refilling the ink.
5) The printer is maintained every 2000 hours or 6 months (whichever comes first).
5.1 Drain/clean the printer once.
5.2 Replace the ink filter. This operation should be done at least every 6 months.
5.3 Replace the air filter. This operation should be done at least every 6 months.
6) After the maintenance of the ink pipeline of the cij printer (empty, flush and replace the filter, refill the new ink), do the ink renewal for 15 minutes. Before the ink renewal, the nozzle and Install the anti-blocking tape between the charging electrodes.
3. Precautions for the use and storage of inkjet printer consumables
1. The inkjet printer consumables are highly volatile and should be kept below 35 degrees to avoid High temperature, away from fire and heat sources, must be well sealed and stored in a well-ventilated place (stored in a thick-walled iron cabinet with good sealing).
2. The consumables of the inkjet printer should be marked with the validity period.
3. The consumables of the inkjet printer are strictly corresponding to the brand, and substitutes are not allowed, otherwise it will cause serious damage to the equipment.
Learn more: the increasing demand for mask cij printers, how to properly maintain the cij printers
Link to this article: http://www.sanqinpmj.com/content/?268. html
Leadtech Coding needs to be able to reach social users in a way that complements what the brand is doing if they want to succeed at social commerce.
Visit LEAD TECH Technology Co., Ltd. in China for professional cij printer tips and qulity ensured . The company is a licensed, bonded, and insured provider with decades of experience. Make your enquiry, today.
LEAD TECH Technology Co., Ltd. offers not only the high-quality product but also the finest service, gives the customer with an expressive using experience.
LEAD TECH Technology Co., Ltd. will need to find one that fits our needs and budgets, and still turns out a quality product.