Contact Sales at LEADTECH.
What is the problem that the ribbon of the barcode printer can't rotate?
When using the barcode printer, it is found that the ribbon cannot be rotated, but the label can be rotated. What's the matter?
This failure usually occurs when the ribbon is used up and needs to be replaced with a new one. Inkjet printer manufacturers suggest that if there is such a failure, you can try the following methods:
1. Make sure that the carbon-containing layer of the ribbon is installed downward. If it is installed incorrectly, the ribbon will not rotate.
2. The quality of the ribbon or label is not good, causing the friction between the two to fail to meet the requirements. You can replace the ribbon or label.
3. The rubber shaft of the barcode printer is dirty or deformed
The installation steps for the carbon ribbon of the Zhuoma technology barcode printer are as follows:
1. Take out the ribbon core and ribbon, and insert the ribbon core into the ribbon core;
2, push the upper cover of the barcode printer with both hands and turn it up, open the upper cover of the printer
3. Press the print head up button down and raise the ribbon support frame at an angle of about 30 degrees. When you hear a slight 'pop' sound, the ribbon support frame will remain in this position;
4. Gently pull the manual pull sleeve at the ribbon dispensing shaft outwards, and insert the left side of the ribbon dispensing shaft mandrel into the hexagonal boss of the dispensing shaft dial;
Note : The groove on the left side of the ribbon dispensing shaft must be engaged with the hexagonal boss of the dispensing shaft dial, otherwise the printer may alarm for ribbon shortage.
5. Align the right side of the ribbon distribution shaft with the plug of the manual pull sleeve, loosen the manual pull sleeve, and the distribution shaft ribbon is installed;
6. Take out The other ribbon mandrel and the ribbon recycling paper shaft, insert the carbon ribbon mandrel into the carbon ribbon recycling paper shaft;
Pull the manual shaft sleeve at the ribbon recycling shaft outward gently, The left side of the ribbon recovery shaft is inserted into the hexagonal convex of the recovery shaft dial
; the right side of the ribbon recovery shaft is aligned with the plug of the manual pulling shaft sleeve, and the manual pulling shaft sleeve is released. The recovery shaft is installed;
8. Remove the front end of the ribbon from the installed ribbon distribution shaft, pass the front end of the ribbon under the print head assembly, and then paste the front end of the ribbon to the On the paper shaft of the installed ribbon recovery shaft;
9. Turn the ribbon to turn the dial to wind the ribbon around the ribbon recovery shaft and tighten the ribbon. At this point, The barcode printer ribbon is installed.