Coding and Marking System
Contact Sales at Lead Tech Team
For laymen who don’t know about inkjet printers, it’s difficult to choose cij printers. They don’t know how to choose the inkjet printer that suits them. The technicians of inkjet printer manufacturers explain a few for us. Things to pay attention to when buying:
1. Printing effect: The printing fonts are required to be clear and beautiful, and can meet the needs of printing lines.
2. Inkjet coding speed: the inkjet printer must be able to meet the production speed of the production line, especially in the high-speed production of beverages, beer and other industries. If the speed of the cij printer cannot match it, it will give the production belt Come to lose.
3. Stability: The machine should be stable and have a low failure rate.
4. The operation and maintenance are simple and convenient: the operation interface is easy to master, and the daily maintenance such as replacing ink solvent is simple and quick.
5. Fast service speed: No matter how high-end equipment is, problems such as machine aging and malfunction will occur. If the service speed or service quality is not timely and complete, the loss will be huge. Therefore, when purchasing inkjet printers, we must pay attention to quality while paying attention to service speed and standard requirements.
6. Environmental adaptability: The fully sealed shell and high protection level can adapt to the harsh production environment.
7. Choose inkjet printers according to industry characteristics. are divided into small character inkjet printers, large character inkjet printers, micro-character inkjet printers, high-resolution inkjet printers, and laser inkjet printers. The most commonly used inkjet printer is the small character inkjet printer.
manufacturers suggest that we should combine the above criteria when purchasing inkjet printers, and choose inkjet printers with good cost performance that suit our own conditions.