Contact Sales at Leadtech Inkjet Printer
Will CO2 laser marking burn human skin?
The CO2 laser marking machine may be dangerous if it is operated improperly, so it is not recommended for novices without professional training to operate the equipment alone, so as not to understand its structure and cause accidents, and the CO2 laser marking machine or The laser wavelength of CO2 laser cutting machine is 1064nm. When the laser marking machine is processing, if it touches human skin, it will burn the skin and cause certain damage.
How to prevent the CO2 laser marking machine from burning the skin?
1. The operator must be trained by professional laser equipment manufacturers to understand the structure and performance of the CO2 laser marking machine , master the relevant knowledge of the marking system;
2. Comply with the safety operation rules of the CO2 laser marking machine, and start the laser in strict accordance with the laser start-up procedure;
3. Before the material can be irradiated or heated by laser, do not process the laser engraving without authorization, so as to avoid the potential danger of smoke and vapor;
4. Laser protective glasses to avoid eye damage;
5. When stopping work, you need to turn off the laser or the main power supply;
6. Do not use the laser beam without a safety cover Place paper, cloth or other flammable materials and materials around;
7. When the CO2 laser marking machine is working, the operator cannot leave the work position or trust someone to take care of it. If they must leave, they should stop the machine. Or cut off all power switches;
8. If any abnormality is found during laser processing, it should be shut down immediately, and professionals should be asked to troubleshoot the fault in time or consult the superiors in charge;
9. Use gas When placing bottles, avoid crushing the welding wires to avoid leakage accidents;
10. Keep the body of the CO2 laser marking machine and the surrounding sites clean, orderly, and free of oil pollution, and the workpieces, plates, and wastes should be in accordance with regulations Placement;
11. During the laser processing, always pay attention to observe the operation of the laser head, so as to avoid the laser marking machine engraving or cutting beyond the effective engraving range and increasing the defect rate;
12. After inputting the new workpiece program, first test run and check its operation.
13. High-voltage safety regulations should be followed during maintenance, every 40 hours of work or weekly maintenance, every 1000 hours of work Or maintenance every six months, in accordance with regulations and procedures.
To be the best worldwide provider of higher-value cij printer and the center for quality employment opportunities.
LEAD TECH Technology Co., Ltd. is an expert when it comes to cij printer. Got some cij printer problems that you want to address? Visit us now and we'll help you fix those problems ASAP. Go to Leadtech Coding for more details.
With the market analysts, exports from LEAD TECH Technology Co., Ltd. facilities in China will surpass the forecast.
It is essential to know the basic functioning of to help us understand the components and the part they play.