Contact Sales at Leadtech Inkjet Printer
Automatic focusing principle and optical path adjustment method of laser marking machine
After the laser marking equipment is maintained or replaced, the distance between the lens of the laser marking machine and the workpiece will change due to the change of position , Resulting in inaccurate focus. When the focus is inaccurate, because the focus of the laser is not aligned on the surface of the workpiece, the marking will be unclear.
Auto-focus principle of laser marking machine
Auto-focus laser marking machine realizes auto-focusing through visual positioning system Marking can be completed without physically moving the workpiece or laser marking machine. The focus can be automatically adjusted, even if there are slight differences in thickness, automatic tracking and marking can be achieved. Not only can the workload be reduced, but also the quality of product marking can be significantly improved, and the operation is simple and convenient.
The principle is based on the traditional marking machine, using a high-precision CCD camera to capture the current position of the product, and the real-time collection of one or more products The position information is transmitted to the marking card through the computer in turn, so as to achieve precise marking.
Optical path adjustment method of laser marking machine
1 , Turn on the laser marking machine and turn on the chiller, and wait for the real-time temperature of the chiller to be consistent with the set temperature before proceeding to the next step.
2. Remove the protective cover of the laser marking machine, turn off the laser and Q switch power supply.
3. Observe the red light output and feedback at this time with a dimming multiplier or white paper. It is advisable that the red light indicator screen has the roundest and brightest spot. If there are multiple red light spots, adjust the red light indicator to each adjustment nut of the beam expander in turn until the requirements are met.
4. Turn on the laser power supply and adjust the current to the range of 14~15A, preferably not more than 15A. Use a dimming frequency doubler to observe whether the laser output is The roundest and brightest spot.
5. Place the frequency doubler on the beam expander and observe whether there is laser output. If not, slowly adjust the adjusting nuts, and adjust them in sequence until there is the brightest and roundest spot.
6. Slowly lower the current, observe the intensity of the doubling film spot, and adjust the adjusting nut to the roundest and brightest spot.
7. Repeat step 6 at least 4-6 times to get the roundest and brightest spot. At this time, the current should be less than 10A, preferably not more than 12A .
8. Observe the intensity of the laser spot, and you can also slightly increase the current to fine-tune the adjustment nut until the strongest spot is obtained.
9. Turn on the Q switch and perform a trial engraving. (The trial engraving parameters are normal marking parameters.) If the light intensity meets the requirements, the adjustment is complete.
LEAD TECH Technology Co., Ltd. also discusses implications for both research and the practice of operations in building systems to help people succeed in both the short and long run.
You get a wide variety of security, durability and manageability options across cij printer. Here’s a link of the brand Leadtech Coding.
need fuel for energy,while expiry date printing machine do not.
These date coding machine cij printer are not only useful but also more cost effective than those traditional ones.