High and junior high school laboratory teaching metal laser marking machine laser engraving machine
The high school general technology laboratory mainly covers the functions of 'technology design, technology experiment, technology production, technology exploration'. Among them, the main function of technical design is to allow students to design multiple schemes for technical problems, so as to cultivate students' creative thinking and problem-solving ability; the main function of technical experiment is to let students experience the process of technical experiment, and initially master the simple measurement, processing, installation, debugging, etc. The main function of technical production is to provide students with hands-on opportunities to experience the realization and materialization of technical solutions, and to promote the development of students’ motor skills; the main function of technical inquiry is to cultivate students’ Inquiry spirit, improve students' technical inquiry ability.
Parameters of laser engraving machine for laboratory teaching in high and junior high schools:
Parameters of EM500 laser engraving machine:
1) Laser type sealed CO2 laser tube
2) Laser power: 50W
3) Engraving area: 500 x 300mm
4) Overall size: 1300x 660 x 450mm (excluding chassis size)
5) Engraving speed: 0 - 48,000mm/min
6) Repeat positioning accuracy: ±0.1mm
7) Working voltage: AC 110 - 220V±10%, 50 - 60Hz
8) Total power: <1,000W
9) Working temperature: 0 - 45℃
10) Working humidity: 5- 95%
11 ）Z Small Shaped Text: English 1 x 1mm
12) Supported graphic formats: BMP,PLT, DST, DXF, and AI
13) Drive motor: stepping
14) Cooling method: forced water-cooling and protection system
15) Auxiliary device: exhaust fan and exhaust pipe
16) Control software: DSP control system
17) Compatible software: CorelDraw AutoCAD Photoshop
18) Machine weight: 100KG
Suitable for teaching laser engraving Materials: wood, bamboo slips, jade, marble, plexiglass, crystal, plastic, clothes, paper, leather, rubber, ceramics, glass and other non-metallic materials.
Applicable industries: advertising, handicrafts, leather, toys, clothing, models, building decoration, computer embroidery cutting, packaging and paper industries.