Tableware logo laser marking machine and fiber laser marking machine
Melamine tableware is described by an easy-to-understand word. It can be called imitation porcelain tableware. It is produced from melamine as raw material, and is formed by heating and pressure pressing of melamine resin powder. Beautiful, non-toxic and tasteless, resistant to low temperature, boiling, and not brittle, it is widely used in the fast food industry and children's catering industry, so melamine tableware has become an international popular tableware.
Here, due to the rise of the melamine tableware industry, the laser marking machine industry has seen the direction of development again. The amine tableware laser marks the door, so that after the melamine tableware is processed through use, it can achieve exquisite LOGO marking, adding a little sense of beauty to the user, and promoting the store. Appreciate the effect of the melamine tableware laser marking machine.
Fiber laser marking machine means that the marking machine uses a fiber laser, which has the characteristics of small size, good beam quality and maintenance-free. The lens and the marking card are composed of three parts. The fiber laser is used to produce the laser marking machine. The beam quality is good. The output center of the laser marking machine is 1064nm, and the life of the whole machine is about 100,000 hours. Compared with other types of laser marking machines Longer life, electro-optical conversion efficiency is more than 28%, compared with other types of laser marking machines, the conversion efficiency of 2%-10% has a great advantage, and it has outstanding performance in energy saving and environmental protection.
Fiber lasers are divided into two categories: continuous fiber lasers and pulsed fiber lasers.
1, Continuous 5W, 10W, 20W to 400W, 4000W.
2, Pulse 10W, 15W, 20W, 25W, 30W to 50W.
Fiber laser marking machine is the most advanced laser marking equipment in the world today, with good beam quality, small size, fast speed, long working life, flexible and convenient installation and maintenance-free and other characteristics, fiber laser, international new type, more reliable structure, small size, low power consumption, no high voltage, no need for a huge water cooling system (only about 300W), high beam quality, close to the ideal beam, USB interface output control, Optical scanning galvanometer, high laser repetition rate, high speed and no distortion.
1. It can process a variety of metal and non-metal materials, especially the UV laser marking machine has more advantages for marking high hardness, high melting point and brittle materials.
2. It belongs to non-contact processing, does not damage the product, has no tool wear, and has good marking quality.
3. The laser beam is thin, the processing material consumption is very small, and the processing heat affected zone is small.
4. High processing efficiency, computer control, easy to realize automation.
Widely used in integrated circuit chips, computer accessories, industrial bearings, clocks, electronic and communication products, aerospace devices, various auto parts, home appliances, hardware tools, molds, Wire and cable, food packaging, jewelry, tobacco and military affairs and many other areas of graphics and text marking, as well as large-scale production line operations.
Laser cutting is also divided into several types, including laser gasification cutting, laser melting cutting, and laser oxidation cutting. The working principles of these three types of laser cutting are not the same, so The dust and smoke produced are also somewhat different. Let’s take a brief introduction to understand the smoke and dust produced by these three types of laser cutting.
1. Laser melting and cutting: When the power density of the incident laser beam exceeds a certain value, the material at the irradiated place begins to evaporate, forming holes, while the material around the speed of light is destroyed. After melting, the auxiliary airflow coaxial with the speed of the optical IC automatic laser marking machine takes away the surrounding molten material to form smoke and dust.
2. Laser vaporization cutting: under the heating of a high power density laser beam, about 40% of the material vaporizes into vapor and disappears, and 60% of the material is ejected from the cutting The bottom of the slot is blown away by the auxiliary gas, which combines with the fine particles in the air to form dust.
3. Laser oxidation cutting: The surface of the material is quickly heated to the ignition temperature under the irradiation of the laser beam, and then undergoes a violent combustion reaction with oxygen, releasing a lot of heat , so that a small hole filled with steam is formed inside the material, and the surrounding of the small hole is surrounded by molten metal walls. These steam and molten substances are carried away by the auxiliary air flow and float in the workshop to form dust and smoke.
For the dust collection generated by laser cutting, the capture collection hood is generally used. A large amount of collection is introduced into the dust treatment equipment after collection. The dust treatment equipment generally has primary effect, medium effect, and three-stage filtration, and then is introduced into the centralized dust removal equipment. After the fourth-stage filtration, it is introduced into 15 meters. The chimney is discharged into the atmosphere at high altitude.
If you are looking to get started with cij printer, it's important to find a quified . Let LEAD TECH Technology Co., Ltd. be your provider. Visit us at Leadtech Coding.
For more advice on tips, please visit our website Leadtech Coding. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
cij printer is sold in oversees market and has high reputation. Besides, our products are sold with reasonable prices.
Using high technology, cij printer showed its competitive advantages, captioned with information about the company's commitment to providing safe, reliable, profitable jobs to local artisans.