Contact Sales at Leadtech Inkjet Printer
What is the difference between metal laser marking machines
First of all, these three machines are used for marking and engraving on various products. Laser marking machines are also called laser Leadtech Coding machines, laser engraving machines, etc. There are many types of laser marking machines, many People don't know what is the difference between optical fiber, ultraviolet and carbon dioxide laser marking machine?
Performance characteristics of fiber laser marking machine:?
1. No maintenance, long service life, small size, suitable for Harsh environment work.
2. It adopts an integrated overall structure, which can be equipped with automatic focusing and visual positioning system, and the operation process is user-friendly.
3. The processing speed is fast, which is 2-3 times that of traditional printing machines.
4. The electro-optical conversion efficiency is high, and the power consumption of the whole machine is less than 500W, which is 1/10 of the lamp-pumped solid-state laser marking machine, which greatly saves energy consumption.
5. The marking software is powerful. Support plt, dxf, ai, bmp, jpg and other file formats
6. High electro-optical conversion efficiency, the power consumption of the whole machine is less than 500W, it is a lamp-pumped solid-state laser marking 1/10 of the machine, greatly saving energy consumption. The processing speed is fast, which is 2-3 times that of the traditional marking machine. The operating life of the laser is up to 100,000 hours;
7. Use the original imported isolator to protect the fiber laser window and enhance the stability and laser life.
Features of UV laser marking machine:
It adopts a cold working process, the wavelength of the laser is very short, There is no thermal effect, the processing process is called 'photo-etching' effect, 'cold processing' has high load energy (ultraviolet) photons, which can break the chemical bonds in the material or the surrounding medium, so that the material is destroyed by a non-thermal process, the inner layer There is no heating or thermal deformation in the surrounding area. The material processed after Z has smooth edges and extremely low carbonization, so the fineness and thermal influence are reduced to the lowest level, which is a big leap in laser technology. ?Fiber laser marking machine is more suitable for marking and engraving of metal materials, and UV laser marking machine is suitable for marking and engraving of plastic, leather and wood products because of its cold processing.
Performance characteristics of CO2 laser marking machine:
1. High marking accuracy, fast speed, and free control of engraving depth .
2. The laser power is large, which can be applied to engraving and cutting various non-metal products.
3. No consumables, low processing cost - the operating life of the laser is as high as 20000-30000 hours.
4. Clear marking, not easy to wear, high engraving and cutting efficiency, environmental protection and energy saving.
5. Use a 10.64um laser beam to expand, focus, and control the deflection of the galvanometer after Z,
6. Act on the surface of the workpiece according to the predetermined trajectory, so that the working surface is vaporized to achieve the marking effect.
7. The beam pattern is good, the system performance is stable, maintenance-free, suitable for industrial processing sites of large-scale, multi-variety, high-speed, high-precision continuous production.
8. The most advanced optical path optimization design and unique graphic path optimization technology, coupled with the unique super pulse function of the laser, make the cutting speed faster.
In short, the carbon dioxide laser marking machine is mainly for marking non-metallic materials, such as plastic, glass, etc., but after a period of use, it needs to be inflated ( carbon dioxide gas).
Fiber laser marking machine can mark metal and some non-metallic materials. Simply speaking, it combines the functions of carbon dioxide laser marking machine and semiconductor laser marking machine, and The speed is more than 3 times that of semiconductors, and the service life is 100,000 hours without changing accessories. It is the most advanced laser marking equipment at present with high power, high brightness and high precision. Note: Fiber lasers can only be used to mark some rigid plastics. Most non-metallic materials require a carbon dioxide marking machine.
UV laser marking machine can be used for metal processing and non-metal processing, and its application range is much wider than that of optical fiber and carbon dioxide. And UV belongs to cold processing, carbon dioxide and optical fiber belong to thermal processing, which has less impact on the product and more refined marking accuracy.
LEAD TECH Technology Co., Ltd. specializes in undertaking corporate offers to cater the needs of different companies.
To live healthy, you need to eat healthy; to eat healthy, you need to think healthy; to think healthy, you need to read health; to read healthy, you need to follow Leadtech Coding.
The key to cij printer is understanding where there is a problem or need in certain markets and knowing how to solve it.
Leadtech Coding is one of the top brands in their class when it comes to cij printer and expiry date printing machine. If you check online, Leadtech Coding is often rated high and reviewed with much praise. we would be very pleased to receive your inquiry.
We utilize our expertise to develop services that add value at each phase of thecij printer development cycle. We evaluate and implement new strategies in response to changing customer profiles and market conditions.