Contact Sales at Leadtech Inkjet Printer
Advantages and Benefits of Laser Marking Machines
Only need to pre-set the shape of the workpiece, just switch the settings to correspond to the focal length of different product orientations, and change the marking orientation and shape, without the need to move the workpiece or laser marking multiple times.
Deep engraving and printing: There are inherent shortcomings in traditional 2D marking for deep engraving on the surface of objects. With the upward movement of the laser focus during the engraving process, the laser energy acting on the actual surface of the object will be sharp. The decline has seriously affected the function and power of deep engraving. For the traditional deep engraving method, the electric method is to move the lifting table to a certain height at regular intervals during the engraving process to ensure that the laser surface is well concentrated.
Color engraving and printing: on the same plane, it can complete black and white marking, and even multi-color marking, the effect is more abundant, for general metal surface blackening, such as anodized aluminum The method is usually to use higher frequency pulses at suitable energy, and mark with a certain degree of defocusing. The defocusing distance significantly affects the energy distribution and color effect of the laser on the surface of the material. For ordinary 2D marking users , Even if the laser marking machine does not need high-end features such as surface marking, it is very meaningful that the 3D laser marking machine can perform plane processing with multi-gray and multi-color effects.
Concave and convex surface marking: In the current traditional 2D marking form, the workpiece must be placed on the same plane, and the processing surface must also be on the same plane, so that it can be completed once Formed marking, using the characteristics of the 3D laser marking machine, can complete the one-time forming marking when the workpiece has a height drop, even on an oblique slope, it can maintain the consistency of processing, so that the processing content is different. Deformation does not constitute chromatic aberration, which greatly facilitates the carving of workpieces with three-dimensional structure, reduces the process of the process, and improves the power of marking.
Arbitrary curved surface marking: The 3D laser marking machine can quickly change the laser focal length and the orientation of the laser beam, so it is possible to mark the curved surface that could not be completed by 2D in the past.
After the use of 3D, the cylindrical marking within a certain arc can be completed at one time, which greatly improves the processing power. Moreover, in real life, many parts UV laser marking machine The shape of the surface is irregular, and the height of the surface of some parts is quite different. The 2D marking processing is really powerless. At this moment, the advantages of 3D marking will become more and more obvious.
1. Non-contact marking can be used to print marks on the surface of workpieces of any shape, and the workpiece will not produce internal stress and deform the workpiece after marking.
2. The applicable range of the corresponding materials for marking is wide, and it can be marked on different types or different hardness materials such as metal, plastic, ceramics, glass, paper, leather, etc. And the marking effect is very good.
3. The laser marking machine has strong applicability and high flexibility, and can be integrated with other equipment on the production line to improve the automation of the production line.
4. The marking effect is clear, durable, beautiful, and can effectively prevent counterfeiting. The marking machine replaces the traditional cij printer, with no consumables, long service life and no pollution.
5. Low operating cost, fast marking speed and one-time marking, low energy consumption and low operating cost.
6. The processing efficiency is greatly improved, and the laser beam under the control of the IC automatic laser marking machine can move at a high speed (speed of 5 to 7 m/s), the marking process can be completed in seconds.
7. The development speed of laser marking machine is fast. Due to the combination of laser technology and computer technology, users can realize laser print output as long as they program on the computer, and can be changed at any time. The printing design fundamentally replaces the traditional mold making process, and provides a convenient tool for shortening the product upgrade cycle and flexible production.
8. The machining precision is high, the laser can act on the surface of the material with a very fine beam, and the Z-thin line width can reach the micron level, creating a new way for precision machining and adding anti-counterfeiting functions. Broad application space.
9. Low maintenance cost, laser marking is non-contact marking, unlike the stencil printing process, which has a limited service life, and the maintenance cost in batch processing is extremely low .
10. It is environmentally friendly. Laser marking is non-contact marking, which saves energy. Compared with corrosion method, chemical pollution is avoided. Compared with mechanical marking, Noise pollution can also be reduced.
LEAD TECH Technology Co., Ltd. who is highly knowledgeable about manufacturing as well as selling and confident in our ability to create finest products as cij printer date coding machine.
LEAD TECH Technology Co., Ltd. assures you that you will be satisfied with its results and humbly request you to try this. We are hoping for a better business deal with you.
With its quality certified and recognised by professional intitutions and customers, LEAD TECH Technology Co., Ltd. is one of the leading providers in China.